In 4-H, the activities are organized by topics and called ‘projects.’ All 4-H members must be enrolled in at least one project. When you choose a project, you will learn everything there is to know about that topic. You will participate in various hands-on activities, learn new skills, do community service, or even make speeches about your project. Browse the list of projects to see what you would like to do.
How to choose your 4-H project:
- Select a project you like.
- Select a project that can be completed.
- Consider the money and time it will take. Can parents/guardians help?
- Consider the space and equipment that you have at home.
- A 4-H project should be fun, serve a purpose, and be worth the effort.
- Select only the number of projects you can complete.
- Contact your local county club to see which projects are offered where you live.
Check out 4-H projects to see what looks fun to you.
There are over 85 different projects to choose from check out the link below to find a project for you and your family! https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/projects/